Tuesday, August 16, 2011

FOs and WIPs

SDC10441These things took me a year to finish!  I didn't move and have to redo one but still.  I started them last Aug with the goal to give them to a friend as a birthday gift in Nov.  That didn't really work out.  She did just get them last week and loves them so I guess we are all good :)  The pattern I used is Owlmittens by SpillyJane.  The yarn is Knit Picks Stroll Solids and I used about 1/2 a ball of each. 
SDC10442
SDC10447  I getting back into knitting more socks.  These are Monkeys in Socks that Rock.
SDC10446This is a Mystery Sock by Jen Hansen in Flawful Fiber and Yarn Smitten Collection sock yarn.   I'm up to the heel now, but no new picture...
SDC10448 I've been busy make more jewelry for a local shop (Tallulah's Folly in Old Town)  that carries my goodies (jewelry and critters) This is my 3rd month with them and am doing REALLY well!  I'm in 3 shops with my jewelry and 4 with my critters and I'd like to find one more to carry at least my jewelry.  I'm also working on a critter order for the Goods in Detroit.  I'll make sure to post a picture when I'm done. 

No comments: