Friday, February 04, 2011

Critters and Snow!

SDC19465
Here is the last of the baby gifts....I don't need to tell you about the patterns lol!  But the I did use my own hand-dyed sock yarn for the socks :)

SDC19469
Here are Grants replacement owls. 

SDC19476
And I had made 3 out of the 4 of these for him for x-mas, the brown otter will be new to him.  The pattern is Wee Woodland Wuzzies by Barbara Prime  I love this pattern and have even made some for my shop, (don't worry it's allowed).  

SDC19554
Here is Lily Pie playing in some of the 12in of snow we got this week :) 

My friends family is doing well, it looks like the house is a going to leveled and they are pulling out and trying to save what they can.  Thank you for the kind word, I have passed them on.

1 comment:

Amber H. said...

I love the cute little socks! That's something on my to do list is learn how to knit socks.

And those woodland critters are adorable.

And I'm so sorry about your friends' home.. I hope they are able to salvage some things so they don't have to completely start all the way over.