Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More FOs!

Lily and Hippo
Up first is this Hippo that I made using the Heather Hippo pattern from this etsy shop.  It was not a pattern for a beginner but I could follow along well enough.  I do love how she turned out.  The pink fabric is a baby cord and the plaid was from a pair of vintage pants.  I also have an outfit cut in these two fabrics that I still need to make for Lily...
Gift
More owls and baby socks.  The owls are again from Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet and the baby socks are my own.
Baby in her new dress
This is Lily's "Baby" and she need a new dress.  She is very well loved and her old dress was getting kinda worn out.  Now this way she has something to were when when I have to wash her outfit.   I used this pattern and Opal Uni sock yarn that I've had in my stash forever.  I added just a few more rows at the bottom, some eyelets before the purl rows and instead of casting of the sleeves when separating the body I held them with waste yarn and them came back to them.  I added 8 knit rows and 2x2 ribs.  The owl is a patch that was once on a pair of Trinity's jeans.  I really like this pattern is was super easy to make and just what I needed.  "Baby" is an 11in baby doll.

I'm working on one last baby gift and some little knit bunnies for the create shop.  I also have a man sock to finish (I always have man socks going) and those wristwarmers for my friend's B-day that was back in Nov. (I feel like a jerk for not finishing them yet so I'm also sewing her a super cute apron)  I'm itching to cast on something new.. but I can't I have a couple shawls to finish and a pair of socks for myself that have been on the needles for 2 years now.  sigh.... To make it even harder to resist  Knit. Sock. Love is coming today.
 I can't wait for it to get here!  I also love that I used my Swagbucks gift cards and Opinion Outpost points to get it.  It was almost free :)


Don't forget I'm giving away this necklace here.  I would love one of my readers to win it!
Heart Locket Necklace

:)

No comments: