Monday, January 17, 2011

Handspun!!!

Such Great Heights 
My wheel and I are very good friends right now!  Above is Corriedale spun from roving dyed by InspiredMamaMakes
406 Yards
3.8 oz
Heavy sock-sport wt
This is in the shop.


jan2011 132
This super fun yarn was is merino and spun from roving dyed by
FatCatKnits
I'm keeping this one for myself so I'm not sure of the yardage but I can tell you it's sock wt.
Chocolate Strawberry
This is also merino spun for roving dyed by TactileDactyl.
434 Yards
4 oz
Heavy sock-sport wt
This one is also in the shop here.

More merino that I will be saving for meeeeee!  I think this yarn need to be a shawl I'm just not sure what one yet...Any ideas???
The roving was dyed by ColorBugYarns.  I got about 800 yards out of 8oz.  I started this yarn way before we moved and finished it up right after Christmas.  I really love making yarn again! 

I've also been working on some baby gift for high school friends, gotta love facebook...man they are breeding like crazy :)  I've got 2 out of 4 done....I show you them next time! 

No comments: