Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby Gifts

My facebook friends are breeding like mad!  Here are 2 of the gifts I've finished and sent.

Baby socks and a Owl for friend's baby
Both owls are from Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet.  It's the baby owl pattern.  The socks are my own pattern and I used scrap sock yarn. 
gift
The bib and burp cloth were prizes I won last year during the Sew Mama Sew giveaway and have been waiting for the perfect baby to give them too!  The owl I made matches pretty good. 

I'm still working on my craft room and am hoping to have all my yarn and fiber down there with the fabric and jewelry stuff soon.  I can't wait to have all my stuff in one place (and start carding again!)

2 comments:

Hiptobeme said...

Where might one find the owl pattern?

merlinthecat said...

The owl pattern is from this book http://www.amazon.com/Amigurumi-World-Seriously-Cute-Crochet/dp/1564778479?ie=UTF8&tag=gooey-20&link_code=btl&camp=213689&creative=392969