Tuesday, October 05, 2010

October Already? Really?

I can't believe summer is over!  I know it's been over for awhile now :)  I've finished a few things!  First up is this cute gnome top for Lily...

110The pattern is by Heidi and Finn and you can find it here.  I love their patterns!  I'll tell you the reason behind the black sleeves...I cut the fabric wrong and only had enough for on sleeve.  I've never done that before, it kinda sucked!  But I really do like the back. 
100Check out Trinity!  Isn't she getting big?
128Lily love her sister and tries so hard to play with her...Trinity good with her when she wants to be. 
099 It's another pair of Dashing! I used Cascade 220 in a brown heathered color.  The color number isn't on the band.  I made them as a thank you gift for a friend that is making me a little miniature band set for Trinity.  You can check out his etsy shop here, and I'll take a picture of mine when it get here.  I think I'm going to save if for an x-mas gift for her.

I found the coolest blog the other day, Handmadeology.  It is full of great tips and tools for etsy sellers.  I thought I'd try one out....  Kinda cool huh!  Check out this super wooly treasury! 

'Wool Candy' by mkcarroll

Roving, handspun yarns, and handspun knits in bright candy colors.

Sweet and sour- ha...

$28.50
Kettle Dyed Merino ...

$11.00
Lady Slipper Handsp...

$22.00
NEW - Luxury Textur...

$30.00
This and That Spinn...

$26.65
SALE - Fruitful - 8...

$25.00
Fruit Chew POLWARTH...

$17.00
2 ounces, Hand Dyed...

$15.00
OOAK Newborn Lion&#...

$110.00
Opalescence - Hands...

$40.00
Hand Dyed Merino Te...

$17.00
Superfine Merino 3-...

$35.00
Merino Roving - Sap...

$12.00
Neon Lights 4 oz Me...

$18.00
Candy Apple - Super...

$15.00




1 comment:

Laughingrat said...

The top is really adorable--the black sleeves and collar look cute and unusual! Pretty Treasury, too.