Thursday, October 14, 2010

A couple of top refashions for Lily

I finished these a couple weeks ago:) 

Refashion for Lily For this one I used a polar fleece top I found at the thrift store.  For the pattern I used the book  Sewing Clothes Kids Love: Sewing Patterns and Instructions for Boys' and Girls' Outfits.  I really like this book but haven't really made much from it yet.   I did fudge the pattern a bit so I could use the hems of both the sleeves and the bottom.  I hate sewing hems :)

Refashion for Lily This little top was once a big sweatshirt that I found on the same trip to the thrift store. This is another Heidi and Finn pattern :)   I really like this pattern and plan on making another one. 

I have still have to show you Lily's birthday stuff and a pattern test, but I think I'm going to save that for another post. 

No comments: