Thursday, September 02, 2010

A Refashion for Trinity

It looks like this is going to be the 3rd year that my oldest is a size 7.  She has a tons of clothes.  A few of her favorite pieces are getting worn out or stained so I finally get to work on something for her.   I refashioned this shirt last night.
Refashion for Trinity
The light pink shirt has some small chocolate ice cream stains.  I gave her the choice on how she wanted to cover them out and this is what she choose and she didn't want me to cover up the little silver Old Navy deer.  To make the petals I used and old t-shirt of mine.  I cut then into a wonky four leaf clovers.  To attach then to the shirt I pinched them and then hand tacked them down.   I think I put way to many petals up towards her shoulder but she likes it, so that it how it will stay. 
Refashion for Trinity
Refashion for Trinity

Up next is a jean skirt to go over her leggings made out of old jeans.

No comments: