Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Saturday!

I have a lot to show you today :)   First up I carded some batts this week.  I'll show you the 3 that haven't sold yet.
Glow in The Dark This and That Spinning Wool Batts Many Bloody ReturnsThis is a Glow in The Dark This and That Batts called Many Bloody Returns.  You can see them in this super bloody treasury.

Zombie Apocalypse II The Second Coming  This is another set of Glow in The Dark Batts called Zombie Apocalypse II The Second Coming  (Zombie Apocalypse sold yesterday) They are featured here in this extra terrestrial treasury.

November Coming FireThis set of This and That Batts is called November Coming Fire and they are featured in this lovely fall treasury.

I also have a necklace featured here.

Other then the batts I've listed on new necklace this week. 
Holly Locket Necklace
and here is one I forgot to show you.
Poppy a Locket Necklace
Both are ooak.

I've also finished another pair of mittens for Trinity. I used the basic mitten pattern from The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns: Basic Designs in Multiple Sizes & Gauges (Interweave) and Noro Kureyon in color #139.  I also went up a size to the woman small.  They seem to fit much better.  I have another pair for her in color # 102 on the needles.
 Mittens for Trinity

I made another little dress for Lily using this pattern.  The fabric is Robert Kaufman Cool Cords.  I really liked working with the corduroy.  I have some more in solid colors that I plan on making in to pants for Lily. I also made another pair of brown leggings this time longer.  No picture.... 
001

I've also been dyeing up some fiber for more batts....

004
Well that's all I've go for you today.  Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: