Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Almost Back To Normal.

I'm feeling almost normal.  I got sick back before Labor day with some nasty cold/flu that the girls had and am now starting to feel better.  Other the the coughing really really bad at night I'm good to go.  We have a little bit to catch up on.  The only things I've finished are batts and necklaces for the shop.  You can head over there to see the new goodies if you'd like :)  I know I missed out on doing my "free stuff Saturday" last weekend.  I've got some really good stuff to show you!  I'll try to get that up this weekend. 

The kitties are doing great.  Rocket The Space Kitten (that little black one we found when we went for a walk) is going through the crazy kitten part of his development.  He's still cute and full of snuggle but will also attach you feet while you walk by.  He play with Simone a lot.  That's a good thing because she was getting fat.  Mia, Simone, and Rocket get along really well.  Bob (LOK) only really hangs out with Rocket when Rocket is upstairs.  Simone will tolerate Bob and will sleep on Gooey's bed with him.  Mia is still terrorising him but not as much.  I hope they will become friends so Bob will feel welcome.  He still doesn't really come downstairs.

We've made some changes to when we do "School".  Because Lily is so spirited (ie crazy) we have a very hard time working on T's school work.  We used to start in the morning but the last few days we've had "school" in the evening, after Lily has goon to bed.  This has work out soooo much better.  Dh is at work, everything is calm and Trinity can have 100% of my attention.  When I was thinking about switching to evening I had a really hard time wrapping my brain around the idea of not starting school in the morning.  I think I'm over it.  I can just tell how much more Trinity is absorbing, and she is much more of a night person.  This also leaves the days open for activities.   I'm still very happy with her curriculum and she even told me she loved math yesterday. 

I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: