Monday, August 02, 2010

Wow it's August already!

And I have finished stuff to show you!


005These  2 cute little owls are from Ana Paula Rimoli first Amigurumi book. (love this book btw, I really need to get her newer one too) The pattern is for the Baby owl.  For yarn I just used some wool scraps. I made these for a friend who just had a little boy.  One is for him and one for his sister.  The little baby socks below are also being send along with the owls.  I didn't use a pattern for them and just used some scrap sock yarn I had.  I love knitting baby socks!  I have a couple more friends that are having babies so I'll will have the chance to knit some more :)

002
001This little guy was crocheted for Gooey's best friend.  He was in the hospital and was diagnosed with Henoch-Schönlein Purpura.  He's home now and should be OK. I used Lis Chaong (etsy shop here) Drano Bab Dragon pattern and some vintage sport wt acrylic to crochet him.  I have a couple more of these to make for a friend.  This time around I'm using sock wt wool.  This isn't the first pattern I've made by this designer.  I've also made this bunny and this turtle
062Here is one of my new necklaces.  I have a pile of new ones to list.
The Great Escape Necklace

I ordered Trinity's curriculum from Moving Beyond The Page yesterday.  We won't start working on it till she gets done with camp.  We signed her up for 2 weeks of day camp this month. I think that's all I've got for now.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments: