Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mittens

Mittens for the girls  Here are those mittens I've been talking about.  I used the basic mitten pattern from my favorite go to knitting book The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns: Basic Designs in Multiple Sizes & Gauges (Interweave).  I knitted them in Galway Chunk Paint color #806 that I got on sale at Webs this past spring. This is just the first of many pairs I'll be making for the girls.  Last year Trinity would go through a couple pairs every time she went out and played.

Owl fingerless mittsI've been working on those fingerless mitts.  I really like how they are turning out and they are going much faster then I thought they would.  I do hate having to untwist the yarn after every row.....
Jenny in OvalThis is my newest listing in the shop.

Trinity's first week of "school" has gone really well.  She is really enjoying both the math and MBTP

I'm getting ready to cut some fabric for another outfit for Lily. I'm going to use a super cute vintage pattern. 

No comments: