Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday the 13th!

LOL.

Today is parents day at Gooey's camp, but the Lily pie has a cold so I won't be able to go.  It's going to be in the 90s with lots of humidity...I don't think she'd do real well in that for 2 hours.  At least there is next week!

I haven't finished much this week.  I am almost done knitting a pair of mittens for Lily.  I'll be making the girls a few pair this year.  Once I get some printer ink I'll be sewing more, (I have patterns to print) and I still want to finish that quilt.  Oh and I found the cutest pair of gnome mittens I must make!  I even have the yarn!

Free BirdHere is my newest new listing.  I have almost everything to make the necklace Trinity designed, I'm just waiting on the glass bell flower beads.  I also still have a ton of other necklaces to list, I'm just trying to space them out with everything I have to renew.

Trinity's curriculum came on Monday.  I am 99% happy with the Moving Beyond the Page stuff.  The 1% is from an item being back ordered and something missing from my box.  The customer service was very good and I should have everything soon.  I really really really think that we made the right choice for Gooey and I can't wait to get started. 

We also ordered Right Start Math.  I think this program is going to be perfect for us.  But I'm kinda pissed that I have to spend another $100 on "recommended" manipulatives.  I haven't had much luck finding the stuff cheaper or used yet.  I still have some time, they won't be needed for a while.  But I really like having every thing I need on hand.

I'm not 100% sure when we will get started, she still has one more week of camp and I'm not sure if it's better to take a week off or jump right in to it.   I'm thinking about jumping right in....but we will see!

No comments: