Saturday, August 07, 2010

2 weeks of free samples

You all know I love me some free stuff, LOL :) The past 2 weeks have been pretty good with the free samples.  I've also earned $3 from Pinecone, .20 from youdata and I cashed in $10.20 in Amazon codes from Opinion Outpost (it's been almost a year since I've signed up with OP and I've cashed in a total of $118)  I've also been having a lot of fun with Swagbucks I have 1726 "bucks" but I'm going to try and save them.  I won't be cashing much with anyone in for awhile, I'm like to use save them to help pay for x-mas or the many birthdays this fall.

2 Weeks of free samples

Silvery and Golden Owl LocketsHere are a few more necklace that I've listed.  All 3 of these are repeatable. There will be only 4 of the blue flower lockets available.  

Anna Locket Necklace

I order some more supplies today to make another repeatable locket necklace that Trinity designed.  It's going to be really cute.  It will feature an oval locket, a bird charm, and a bell flower.  Yesterday while Lily was napping we were play with my supplies and she told me she wanted me to make her a necklace.  So I let her pick out the goodies and I put it together how she wanted me to.    It's really cute and I can't wait to show you the finished product! 

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: