Saturday, July 03, 2010

Week 2 Blocks

Quilting is way harder then it looks.

Here are my blocks for this week and they are a little wonky again.  I really shouldn't be so hard on myself, it is my first quilt and all and I don't really have the proper tools....I still like how my blocks look :)  

Week 2

Week 2

Week 2




Free stuff I got in the mail this weekHere are all of the free stuff I got in the mail this week.  There are 2 $10 Target gift cards from Mypoints, a bunch of coupons, a piggy bank from Kellogg's, and a bunch of samples.  I also received $6 from Pinecone this week.  Not a bad! 

Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend, don't blow off your hand with an M-80!

6 comments:

krisvog said...

Your blocks look so fresh and spring-like. They look great!

Amy - Park City Girl said...

Cute! Your blocks look great :)

georgie said...

I love your blocks and the choice of fabrics,your being far too hard on yourself they don't look wonky at all at least you didn't sew one completely wrong and then only realised after it was on your blog for everyone to laugh at!:-(
Happy quilting.
Georgie x

creativedawn said...

Oooooo, aaaahhhhhhh! I love your blocks...can't wait for the rest! great blocks!

hugz, Pam

Sue said...

I don't think they look wonky at all! They are very pretty. Love your fabric choices!

Carol said...

Your blocks are really pretty and they look good. what a stash you got in the mail.