Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Baby is Growing Up

Lily's big girl bed

On Sunday Lily climbed out of her crib.  She's only 20mo!!!!   We thought about the tent thing that goes over the crib....but then I read some pretty scary things about it....so we when with  toddler bed.  She seems to really love it, but only Joe can get her to go to bed....When I tried she started banging her head on the door.  I guess I must be a pushover.  Also this weekend she started to self wean.  She'll only nurse first thing in the morning.  Now that is bitter sweet.  Now I have to get her to drink milk.....that's been no fun.  I've been so distracted that I haven't crafted anything at all and I need to get caught up on my quilt squares. 

Joe took Gooey fishing....
003
Super cute!  Well I'm going to lunch and try to get some crafting done....maybe :)

No comments: