Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm not sure when the time goes...

I've been a bad blogger and to make it worse I have nothing to show you today.  I'm can honestly tell you I'm not sure where my time has gone.  I have been working on a few new things for the shop that I will be adding after the sale (10% off end July 25 Free shipping ends July 31)  I plan on having a few repeatable necklaces and maybe some earrings for the holidays.  I've seen others have good luck with so I thought I'd give it a try.  Don't worry, most of my goodies will be still be OOAK. 

I've been knitting away on Icarus and that pair of green socks for DH and have fallen behind on the Quilt-along....I have to get busy with that.  I've also been thinking that I need to start working on fall outfits for Lily.  Trinity has so many clothes (she's been the same size for 2 years now) that to make her anything would be silly (I'm sure I'll still do it anyway).

                                  I love Amazon!  Remember the diaper fiasco?  UPS dropped my box of diapers off at the wrong house and then Amazon sent me a new box no questions asked.  Well because of this they gave me a free trial of Amazon Prime.  I just used it for the first time to order Trinity's B-day gift (she'll be 7 next week)  She picked theses out.  I ordered them on Friday and got them yesterday.  I've had pretty good luck with Amazon shipping pretty fast, but never this fast.  I hope I get to use the Prime again before the trial expires.


We've decided to Homeschool Trinity again this year.  But we are going to used a more structured curriculum.  Our first choice is Calvert but it is just not affordable for us right now. Our second is  Moving Beyond The Page it is seems to be a good fit for us. The last 2 years or so we've been piecing together curriculum and it just hasn't been working for us.  I need to be told what to teach and when.  We are planning on ordering it next month and I will let you know what I think of it when it gets here.

Well I think that's all I've got for you guys today...I hope I'll have something to show to you soon.  Don't forget to check out the shop!

No comments: