Monday, June 14, 2010

Some finished stuff and a sock

Trinity's necklace she made

Here is that necklace Gooey designed.  She used and old rhinestone kitty pendant and a vintage pearl.  She really likes wearing it with her Hello Kitty Shirt.

Man sock

Hey look it's a Man sock!  I've always have a pair of socks for Joe on the needles.  I'm using Knit Picks Stroll in Pine.  The pattern I'm using is from  The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns by Ann Budd.  This is my go to book for basic knitting patterns.  Really if I could only have one knitting book this would be it!  I'm going to try to get this pair of socks done by Father's Day.  I might get them done on time.
In other yarn news I started spinning some yarn yesterday, omg it's been forever.  I couldn't get a good picture of it on the bobbin.  I'm spinning some BFL that I dyed in my Gooey color-ways (lime, turquoise, and brown) a couple of years ago.  I'm spinning it up in to sock yarn and I'm sure it will be in the shop whenever I get it done :)  

I've done a couple more rows on Annis.  I really like how the yarn is working out and I can't wait to finish it!

Nothing to show you with the rag rug. I haven't really worked on it the last few days. 


Prize I won
This pretty little bag was made by Jerri of Many Crafts.  I ment to show it to you last week, but I didn't have the chance.  I won this during the SMS giveaway.  I love love love the bag.  I use it everyday when we go for our walks.  It's fits the camera, my cell phone, and the house keys perfectly!

Wild Flower Necklace

Here is my newest necklace.  The flower was a broken brooch.  I took the pin off, cleaned it up, replaced the center and drilled some holes then added the chain.  It is listed here, just in case you wanted to know!

No comments: