Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Review: got2be Smooth Operater Lustre Lotion

I'm going to try something new.  I told you in my last post that I get to try products out for bzzagent right?  Well I thought I'd review one here.  I mean I have this blog and all :)


This time I got to try out got2be Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion.


Now I'm not a big hair products kinda of girl, well not any more.  I mostly just wash and go or wear my hair in a pony.  I was kinda excited to try this out.  I would have never bought it if I saw it in the stores.

The description on the packaged reads "Don't Cheat your hair......This decadent lotion infused with luxurious cashmere, shapes, smooths, controls fly-aways, and imparts an amazing weightless lustre and softness...." 

 I found after trying it out on myself and both my girls that it works best on Lily's super fine hair. I applied it on wet freshly washed hair each time.  It did help with fly aways on all of us, but I really like what it did with Lily's curls.  The cream left her curls soft and shiny and they didn't get all ratty like they do normally.  I also found that it was easier to brush out all of our hair the next day after a washing.  It was very simple to apply.  It has a light non greasy texture with a fruity floral fragrance.  I found that at first the fragrance was a bit over powering  but after it dried on the hair it smelled very nice.  The package is pretty and easy to use and priced at around $5 is a bit high for a drug store brand but I think it's totally worth it.  I know that I'll be picking up another bottle when this one runs out!   Oh and by the way, it's made in the US.  Gotta love that!

1 comment:

Batty said...

I used this stuff for a while and loved it. So much cheaper than the product they put in at the salon, and it did the job as well as the expensive stuff. Nothing controls my frizz, though. Stick-straight frizzy hair really looks... frizzy.