Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I was abducted by aliens and implanted with a cat magnet...no really I was.

For realz!

So look what we found dumped in the woods yesterday....


I'm never leaving the house again

Yes that a kitten, a real kitten.  Meet LBK.  He seems to be about 8wks old or so and was full of fleas when we found him.  I spend most of the day defleaing him yesterday.  That wasn't fun. Gooey is in love, so it looks like he's sticking around.  The other kitties are MAD....even LOK, who by the way is doing great!
LOK
He's been shedding a ton of dead hair so I've been brushing him.  I think I know why he was dumped.  He plays really really ruff, like bite your finger off ruff.  (well not really, put pretty hard)  As long as you don't get him all worked up using your hand you are safe and he snaps out of it pretty quick.

I did get my shawl blocked last night.

Annis
Annis
Annis
Annis

Pattern: Annis
Yarn: Merlin The Cat Wool/Silk in Grape Nut
Started June 6th
Finished June 29th


I started another Icarus.  This will be my 3rd.  I made one for my sister and one for a friend.  This one is going to be for me.  I'll get a picture tomorrow for you.   Well I'm going to try and get lunch and sew my week 2 quilt squares. 

Have a good day!

2 comments:

CozyKnitten said...

I think it's really great what you're doing for these abandoned cats. I just wanted to thank you for them.

P.S. Your shawl is really pretty

Laughingrat said...

That's a beautiful shawl, and a lovely subtle color. Thank goodness you found that poor kitten! I don't understand people who dump animals. :(