Friday, June 18, 2010

Help Me Save Little Orange Kitty!

This sweet little kitty was dumped in my yard a couple weeks ago.  Soon after I first saw him he came over for a visit.  I don't think I've ever met a sweeter kitty!  I took these pictures on the 5th and posted a lost and found ad on Craigslist.  I haven't heard anything and kitty is getting sick.  In these pictures he's just a little dirty but now he has something going on with one of his eyes.  I've been doing my best to keep it clean and I have some left over eye stuff from Simone and I've been treating it the best I can. 

Help Me SAVE Little Orange Kitty!
This little guy is just to sweet to let die.  I've raised the $25 to get him fixed and his rabies and distemper shoots.  I sold my Amazon codes that I earned from Swagbucks and Option Outpost to my sister last night.  I've made the appotment and paid for it.  He goes in next Thr at 7:45 to the CAHS
Help Me SAVE Little Orange Kitty!
But I can't bring him inside till after he gets fixed and treated.  I just can't risk the flies or getting the other kitties sick.  CAHS only fixes them and gives them their shoots so he will also have to go to the vet to treat the eye and anything else.  So now till everything is paid for every $$$ made from all three shops will go to Little Orange Kitty's vet bills. If there is any extra left over it will all go the CAHS to help other cats and dogs in need.  Please stop by and see if there is anything you like, and help me save this little guy from death, because that is what will happen if I don't help him.  Thank you!

Merlin The Cat Yarns and Crafty Goodness, Merlin's This and That, and Merlin Loves To Create
Help Me SAVE Little Orange Kitty!

Edited to add more pics I just took :)


Help Me Save This Kitty!

Help Me Save This Kitty!
Are you not in love?  Doesn't he deserve a pampered life inside with 2 little girls that will love him?
Help Me Save This Kitty!

1 comment:

Becky said...

We were adopted by two kooky cats last fall! I had forgotten how much I missed having a cat.

Thank you for helping little Orange Cat! I'm off to shop your etsy stores.