Monday, June 28, 2010

Handspun!

It's been a really long time since I've finished spinning anything.  I finished this spinning and plying this on Sat.  I think there was around 6oz there when I dyed it....It's been a couple years so I don't remember.  I'll give you all that info after I wash it and set the twist.
BFL in Gooey

I've started spinning some merino roving dyed by Colorbug. OMG I'm in love with her fiber. So much so that I ordered another 4oz of same and 4 oz of another color.  I can't wait to get a bobbin done to show you!

I'm almost finished with Annis.  2 more rows, bind off, and then blocking.  I should have it all pretty for you in the next couple days.

I've picked my fabrics for the next to blocks for the Quilt Along.  I'm going to try to get them cut today. 

Well I better get busy!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Lovely looking yarn, and a quilter too...