Wednesday, June 23, 2010

$13.28 to go and I think I'm going to start a quilt, for real this time!

LOK is safe and dry in our basement today.  It's going to be a stormy on and as unappealing as my basement is I think he'll like it better then under some bush in the rain.  I've scrubbed both litter boxes and almost have the house picked up.  We'll be ready for him tomorrow evening.  I hope the other kitties forgive me :)   I have to take him in tomorrow at about 7:45ish in the morning and pick him up around 4 or 5.  Yea!  I'm just so happy everything so far has worked out!


Ok the quilt....Amy from Amy's Creative Side started a quilt-along and I think I want to play....  If I do, and I think I will, I'm going to used vintage linens.  I should have everything I need (but the batting) to finish it.  I'll keep you posted.  I'm hoping to get the fabric for both blocks cut today, as long as I get the sewing room picked up. 

Well the Lily Pie is ready for her nap and then I gotta get busy!  Have a great day!

No comments: