Saturday, June 19, 2010

$12 Raised $65 more to go!

Yea! I'm so happy that so far we have $12 in the Save The Kitty fund.  That $12 will pay for his Frontline on Thursday so now I don't have to worry about flies spreading to the other animals!  I will still need to take him to the vet on Friday to get his eye and other shots taken care of.  I am happy to report that his eye is looking better, I've been doing my best to keep it clean.  Thursday isn't going to come fast enough for me.  All I've been doing is worrying about this cat, what if something happens to him, or our neighbors get him (they've been trying), or what if I can't find him Wednesday night...sigh, I need to stop stressing.  I just wish I could bring him inside....but I just can't risk the others and it would be very bad if he sprays.  Anyway I will keep you updated on what's going on with LOK (Little Orange Kitty).  Please take a look around the shops and pass on the link if you can.  And Thank you :)

Shops:
here
here
and here

1 comment:

Miss C said...

Hey- I just wanted to say I think what you're doing for that cute little kitty is great! I really love your re-purposed jewelry, and bought one of the nautical collection today. I even posted about it on my blog. I may not have many readers, but I hope I helped spread the word :)