Thursday, May 13, 2010

So Gooey Wants To Make A Quilt....

Fabric for the quilt that Gooey will be making for her stuffed animals. Out of all this in 3in squares. LOL at least it's only for her stuffed sheepies and llama. She had a ton of fun fishing through my scraps for fabrics she likes (and the animals had a say too). This gave me a chance to clean up my scrap box a bit. I love scraps! Most of these are from other peoples projects.

We (mostly me) will start cutting the squares today, my pinking shears should be here (my b-day gift) and I want to try them out. I don't know how much we'll be sewing this on Suzie, as cute as she is. Gooey gets very frustrated when she jams and I think this would make her give up... I think Suzie need to see a professional, or it just might be the nature of "toy" sewing machines, I don't know. I still think she's super cool!

I've finished clue 4 on the Evenstar shawl (omg finely) it is starting to take forever to finish each row, but it is oh so pretty.

Here are a couple of necklaces I've finished in the last week or so...
Paige
Above is Paige, below is Anne
Anne Necklace

And here are some of the cat nip pillows that I listed on Sunday. They are have a .5oz of nip in them, no fillers, just the good stuff!
Cat Chronic Cat Nip Pillows


Oh fyi I'll be giving away a necklace this Monday for the Sew Mamma Sew give-away day so make sure to come back and visit!

1 comment:

WendyCarole said...

Hope Goey ejoys making her quilt. Lovet he necklaces