Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pillow Case Dress

Here is a little dressy I finished Lily a few weeks ago.  It finely got warm again so I could get a good picture of it. 

009 I used a pillow case, pre-made trim, and vintage bias tape.  For the pattern I used Sweet Slip Dress by Heidi & Finn.  I didn't do the ribbon trim at the bottom, I didn't feel like hemming so I used the eyelet trim.  I love Heidi &Finn's patterns.  This is the 3rd one I've used and I haven't had any problems at all.  I have a few more of their patterns that I still need to try. 

I got to test sew a pattern for Tie Dye Diva.  But I don't know if I can't talk about that, when I can I'll post pics :)  I will say it's cute!

I finished a free hand embroidery of a little house and a tree.  My stitches are very uneven but I think it works, it gives it a very folk art look.  I'll get some pictures and post them soon.

We had a fun weekend.  Joe had the weekend off and the In laws came over today.  They got the girls a really cool sprinkler and they had tons of fun...I need to remember to take pictures. 

It's been a long day so I'm off to knit for awhile :)

1 comment:

Steph said...

What a gorgeous little dress. I love the trim on the bottom. Your little one looks so lovely and cool. Hope you have a wonderful week :)