Friday, May 07, 2010

Meet Sunshine and Cloud

Cloud and Sunshine Sunshine is our lutino and Cloud is our albino parakeet. We've had Sunshine for about 2 weeks now and Cloud we just got today. Cloud seems like she (we think she's a she) is going to be very active and playful, Sunshine is kinda lazy but is very happy to have a friend, Cloud seems to like him, but is very scared of us. I like being a bird owner, these are our first and I have a feeling they won't be our last. I'm really enjoying them and the kids love them. I wonder if I can talk Joe in to a bird room :)

I've been sewing cat nip pillows for the local pet store, the same one we got the parakeets.. so if your in Lansing you can find them at Pruess. I've got some ready to list in the shop, they should be up this weekend or early next week.

I've finished a few necklaces. These are from my very first collection.....
Windsong Locket necklace
Windsong Locket Necklace
Mary Gale Necklace
Mary Gale Necklace
Escape Necklace
Escape Necklace
Yankee Girl Necklace
Yankee Girl Necklace

You can find them all in the shop. I have tons of new charms coming to add to the other shop. I really like having the two stores and I finely feel like I'm getting somewhere with them :)

I have some sewing and knitting to share with you soon!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You'll enjoy having the wee birds and love the new jewelry pieces.