Friday, April 23, 2010

An outfit for Lily and some pretty sweet finds!

Outfit for lily


Outfit for lily
Bloomer pattern by Romeo & Mae I used a sheet and pre-made ruffle for this pair.
Skirt pattern by Leila & Ben I used a linen blend tank and a bit of pillow case for the pocket. (I really need to start taking before pictures)
Top pattern was a dress pattern by Heidi & Finn that I shortened. I used a pillow case and some vintage bias tape.


Now here are my cool find. They all came from that new shop down the street.

006 A vintage mu mu, I'm not sure if I'm going to refashion it or sell it..... or put it closet and make it mine!
005 Some polyester double knit.
003 A huge sheet
002and this super cool fabric. It's a heavy cotton and there is about 3+ yards. I love it!

4 comments:

NinjaEema said...

The strawberry fabric is awesome! Lucky you.

anne maskell said...

Great finds! Don't you just love days like that?

Irene said...

I live in Lansing and love thrift/resale stores. Where is the new one?

merlinthecat said...

Irene, it's just west of Old Town, it's super tiny and only open a couple weekends a month.