Friday, April 23, 2010
An outfit for Lily and some pretty sweet finds!
Bloomer pattern by Romeo & Mae I used a sheet and pre-made ruffle for this pair.
Skirt pattern by Leila & Ben I used a linen blend tank and a bit of pillow case for the pocket. (I really need to start taking before pictures)
Top pattern was a dress pattern by Heidi & Finn that I shortened. I used a pillow case and some vintage bias tape.
Now here are my cool find. They all came from that new shop down the street.
A vintage mu mu, I'm not sure if I'm going to refashion it or sell it..... or put it closet and make it mine!
Some polyester double knit.
A huge sheet
and this super cool fabric. It's a heavy cotton and there is about 3+ yards. I love it!