Saturday, April 17, 2010

I still haven't finished that damn sock...

I'm less then an inch away from the toe and I just can't seem to finish it.... so I haven't worked on anything new. Sigh....

I do have some super cool news, there is a new flea market type thing less then a block away from my house. Really it a couple of guys who by estates and them resell them, so the crap is pretty cheap. I picked up a couple do dads for the shop and for us. I was sad that they didn't have any vintage craft supplies, but they will have new stuff next weekend :) I've told myself that I can only go down there once in a weekend....we'll see how that goes!


Hopefully on the next post I'll have something to show you :)

2 comments:

Batty said...

I love flea markets!

It's sock finishing time, you can do it. I'm finally making progress on the entrelac socks that have been on the needles since last December. Stick with it, you're almost done with your socks!

Leslie said...

Welcome to my world and the pack rat in me is VERY glad there's not a market within walking distant.