Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Anyone wanta help a girl out?

I've told you about my friend who's family runs a couple of dental/medical clinics in Haiti. Anyway she is there now and has posted on her facebook page that the people are in need of blankets, tarps, and sheets. I was wondering if any of my knitting and crochet friends could help me out. I collecting (and making) 7 by 9 squares to put together in to afghans. Don't feel left out sewing friends, if you'd like to help I'd happily take anything you make :) and pass it on. I've never quilted (not yet) or I'd ask for quilt squares. If there is anyone out there looking for quilt squares let me know, I'd love to try to make a couple and pass them on! I'd like to give 10 blankets, that 449 squares. I crocheted 4 last night :) If you'd like to help or have a question please leave me a comment with your email and I will get back to you asap :)

Thank you friends!

No comments: