Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What I've been working on

I really trying to blog more so I thought I share some of the stuff I'm working on and finished in the past few days. But first Trinity and the kitties...


Trinity, Samone and Mia
I missed the picture with Simone (the orange one) under the purple blanket with Trinity's arm around her. But this one is still pretty cute. She really loves her kitties and stays up super late talking and playing with them. I'm glad Trinity's homeschooled or she'd never get any sleep!

Here is how far I am on Birch #2. It's not going as fast as the red one, but I really like how it's turning out. I think this one will be a bit smaller.
Birch

And here are a couple things that I've added to the shop.

Golden Leaves 3pc Hair pin set
Golden Leaves 3pc Hair Pin Set
and
Garden Gate Key Hole Necklace
Garden Gate Key Hole Necklace

I really love the necklace. I keep meaning to take step by step pictures to as a make something so I can post it to the blog, but I always forget. In most cases I have no idea what I'm going to make when I set down with my bits and bobs and when I get going I just don't like to stop.

1 comment:

Batty said...

Love the picture of Trinity and the kitties. They look like one comfy snuggle pile.
The necklace is great. It's pretty even if you don't garden, but it would be extra special to someone who does.