Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Finished Dolls

Yea I finished the dolls. I ended up making Trinity one too, she pick out all her fabric by herself. For both dolls I used vintage sheet fat quarters for the head and limbs. The muzzle is sheet also. The bodies and dresses are made from as scrap bag I won from Sew Mamma Sew. I used Violet by Bit of Whimsy Dolls. I really enjoyed the pattern. It was well written and easy to follow! I will be working with them again!
The Girls rag dolls The orange one is Trinity's, the white one is Lily's.


This time last year I'd be in labor with Lily, in a few hours my little baby is turning 1 :)

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!!

2 comments:

GURO said...

The dolls are so cute! Happy first birthday to your little one.

Jenny said...

I love Bit Of Whimsy's patterns. Those turned out really cute--haven't made that one yet!
~Jenny~