Yea I finished the dolls. I ended up making Trinity one too, she pick out all her fabric by herself. For both dolls I used vintage sheet fat quarters for the head and limbs. The muzzle is sheet also. The bodies and dresses are made from as scrap bag I won from Sew Mamma Sew. I used Violet by Bit of Whimsy Dolls. I really enjoyed the pattern. It was well written and easy to follow! I will be working with them again!
The orange one is Trinity's, the white one is Lily's.
This time last year I'd be in labor with Lily, in a few hours my little baby is turning 1 :)
Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!!