Thursday, October 22, 2009

Trinity's Halloween Costume

Last x-mas Santa got Gooey a huge box of crafting fun and in that box was a huge bag of feathers. She's been putting feathers in a hat for almost a year now and trying to fly, an then a couple of weeks ago she said she wanted to be a bird for halloween.... I just finished her costume this morning. I used a pair of store bought white angel wings and covered them with craft feathers. The mask we found for .75 and I added more feathers to it. The hat, which I don't even think you can see, is a vintage mens dress hat from the 60's. She just stuffed feathers in to the ribbon around it. Now I need to work on Lily's costume, I'm thinking Gnome!


Trinity's bird wings
Trinity's bird costume
Trinity's bird costume
Trinity's bird costume
Trinity's bird costume

2 comments:

cabin + cub said...

Cute costume! Love all the colorful feathers! ;)

GURO said...

Lovely costume!