Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Facebook has killed my blog

I spend way to much time over there...


Anyway, I've finished the drawstring bags for Kath's shower, Dh just has to make the soap and I have to make the hat, and socks for her shower gift and her last birthday gift and I'll be done! I have less then 3 weeks to finish that a purse for my sil and the last pair of Dashinings for my FIL. I hope I can get it all done!

I joined Wardrobe Refashion. I took the 2 month pledge, I think I may sign on for life..it's kinda fun. I made this outfit for Lily yesterday.

Refashion for Lily
Refashion for Lily

I used 2 old t-shirts. The red one was a long sleeve that my sil gave me years ago and the stripy one was from old navy. I used the ls sleeves for the pants, that was super easy! The shirt I kinda just made up as I went using a RM shirt I had. It's not perfect but I'm happy with it. This isn't the first refashion I've done, I've used to cut and hem oneies for Gooey and I've frogged and knit many of sweaters.

Well I've got a pair of Dashings to work on...I'll get the wrist warmer pattern that I posted about a few days ago up next month....hopefully sooner :)

No comments: