Thursday, August 27, 2009

What happened to summer?

Really is it the end of Aug? I mean really? I don't think I've done one fun thing this summer...On well... Next year.

I've mostly been working on stuff for the shop...no new yarn. I've been adding a ton of ready made stuff, I'm hoping to bring new people to the shop and it's fun to work on new things! I have been carding my This and That Batts and am hoping to have them in the shop next weekish. There will even be Glow in The Dark ones :) I had forgotten how much fun carding is, I wish I had more time for it! I hoping to have another yarn update before the end of Oct...but we will see.

I've got a huge list of crap I have to finish by the end of next month...
2 pairs of Dashing
Sew the gift bags for K's baby shower
Make soap for the gift bags
Finish K's baby shower gift...I've crocheted a blanket, sewed 2 bibs, a pair of shoes, 2 burp cloths, and crocheted 2 owl stuffies....I'd like to knit a pair of socks and a hat still
Finish K's b-day gift...slippers are crocheted and wristwarmers are done, still have to cut and sew a purse.
Sew another purse for someone
Oh and I should make the kids some stuff before it gets cold.
Delilah WristwarmersHere is a picture of the wristwarmer I made for the shop...I'm thinking of writing up the pattern....but haven't had the time yet.

Well I better get to work....

2 comments:

Batty said...

Yes, please write up that pattern! Those wrist warmers are lovely.

merlinthecat said...

Batty, I'm working on it and will get it up very soon!