Thursday, April 02, 2009

Where to Start?

HMMM ok let's start with the knitting and such.

004 Here is the 1st pair of Dashings finished. Only 4 more to go.
003 My Mystic Roses shawl. I'm almost finished with the 1st clue. The 3rd one comes out tomorrow. I need to get knitting on this more!
005 This is 13 Colorful Animal Bowling from Amigurumi Collection Vol. 3 for Lily's easter basket.
006 See I've been spinning :) this is going to be some sock yarn for the shop when it's finished.

I haven't worked on the black socks but have co for the other leaf sock...I've only worked 2 rows on it....but atleast it's on the needles. I plan on starting another shawl KAL this month.
001Remember when I told you guys I got a facebook page...Well I've been talking to friends from high school and stuff. Well on of my friends who I remember being super crafty in high school, she use to do needle work in class, has an etsy shop with some super cute things. Above is a picture of some plushie I ordered for the girls. Hey and she knits too! WhoooHooo another real life knitter friend! You can find her rav page here and her blog here. She makes me want to start to sew again, not that I really knew how to do it in the first place....must not start must not start...the last thing I need is a fabric stash....

Let's see what's else has been going on...my washer broke that sucked, we found a nice used on on craigslist. We have a thing with appliances, they like to break. We still need to get a new stove, it will be our 3rd in less then 7 years and the washer was about 6yo. I'm not mean to them really. We've been without the stove for awile and have been using a toster oven. It works well but I can't really bake in it. It take all day to make cookies.

The dogs are good, the cat is on my death list, not really, but I'm not too happy with her right now. Ever since I've cleaned my office she's taken to playing with every ball, hank, and skein of yarn she can get her little paws on. When the room was a mess I could leave yarn all over the place and she would'nt even look at it. Damn cat. oh well, guess I'll just have to put all my yarn away. The kids are good, Lily is going to 5mo this month and has cut her first tooth. I'll get some pictures of the girls and we can talk about them more in the next post.

1 comment:

Batty said...

Those amigurumi are so cute! I know the shawl is still far from finished, but I already love the way it looks -- and that's unblocked! I can't wait to see the whole thing (and with lace, please understand that I'm not being impatient... take your time, 'kay?). It'll look all floaty and spring-like.