Thursday, April 16, 2009

Things that are fuzzy

Simone I would like you to meet Simone. Simone came to live with us yesterday. Mia's been very sad since Little B died so we thought it was about time to get her a friend. She came from Ingham Co Animal Control and was a stray. She is a little over a year old and is fixed and has all her shots. I really didn't want to do the kitten thing again. Simone is sweet and easy going. She's doing well with the dogs and Mia is warming up to her. I hope they can become good friends! I let dh pick her out, I think he did a great job. Yesterday was his b-day and he took the day off to go to that tea party thing, not sure what's up with that, but whatever.
135 Here is my Springtime Swirl Shawl I'm using Jojoland Harmony in color C10. This picture was taken after clue 2, I have clue 3 finished. I'm still working on Mystic Roses but it really doesn't look much different so no pic for now.
133 This is Ensnared a test knit that I worked on. I soooo love this pattern and the yarn together. I'm using STR in Dragon Dance. I'm also working on some other test knitting, but I can't talk about that yet.
my sisters puppy This is Conan my sisters new puppy. isn't he just cute!
004 LILY PIE!!!! She has 2 teeth now!
test 003 Here are some little birds that I made for Gooey. I plan on making more soon!
002 Hey look it's Maggie...
084and Zara!

Time to talk about and Etsy shop. Today I'm going to go with Tactile Baby were I bought this rolling sheepy for Lily. If your looking for well made cute baby toys you need to check this shop out. The service was wonderful, shipping was fast and the product was great!

Ok that's all I've got for now!

No comments: