Wednesday, April 08, 2009

It's bloggy blog time

001 I finished the bowling set for Lily. I think it turned out really cute, I hope she enjoys it!
006Here is little purse I finished last week. You can find the pattern here. I used Vanna's Choice in Fern. I really like this yarn for crochet and thing I'm going to start to use it more for my little toys and such. The button I made with Fimo, it is the first bird I made so it's a little jacked up. But I think it's cute. I plan on making some more for the shop. Oh I even lined the bag. I did it all by hand... I like how this came out and I think I will be making some more.

I haven't touched my Mystic Roses in a few days. I did finish clue 1. I have a couple things to finish for the girls easter baskets and then I'll pick it up again. I also have the first clue for Springtime Swirl that came out this morning.... I also need to pick up the Dashing and get them done. Oh and there's the yarn I'm spinning.

I have a very cool Etsy shop for you! Cyberoptix TieLab I order this tie for DH for his birthday. It's super sweet and the customer service was great! And they are in Michigan. If your ever in the market for a super cool tie go check them out!


005

Here is a little Lily Pie. She turned 5mo this week. I can't believe it's been that long already. She has cut her first tooth. We had no clue it was coming, but once it got here she got a little fussy for a couple of days. Now she's back to normal, well normal for her :) She is a mommy's girl all the way...I have a really hard getting things done sometimes...she wants me and only me pretty much all the time. We had her final U/S on her hips yesterday to make sure the are ok. The tech said they looked fine. She is doing great! She is still breast feeding and we've been trying rice cereal. It's been going so, so. I don't thing she is ready yet so we will try again at the end of the week.

Let see...oh the TV broke last night. Last week it was the washer, this week the TV, I'm really loving how things just break around here. In the almost 7 years we've been here we've had 2 stoves and are going on the 3rd (the 2nd one broke about a year ago and we have been using a toater oven, not a bad thing, it works very well, just sucks for baking cookies and well hosting dinner) We've had 3 DVD players and need a new one, #3 broke awile ago but we have a cheapie we've been using. We've had a couple of microwaves, a few toasters, and coffee makers, printers, the washer and then the TV. Lily's swing stopped working in there too. Oh and the computer, I did finely get all my files (knitting patterns) off of it so i'm not too broken up abou that. Anyway my point is we're cursed or something. Sigh. Well I have some little birdies to finish....

No comments: