Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And We Have FOs!!!

023 Here are my Jaywalkers. I love the way these turned out!
029 I finished the shawl!
022 I made Lily a little shrug using some vintage yarn I had.
021 Here is my new base yarn. I'm still working on getting it ready to dye. I'ts split up and off the cones. Now I just have to skein the rest, soak and then dye. I'm hoping to get it dyed this week and up next. But we will see if Miss Lily Pie lets me.
025I started Embossed Leaves from Favorite Socks using Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Envy. I working them on 2 cirs. I think I really like knitting socks this way. Not a big fan of doing 2 at once. I'm still working on the black man socks and the monster scarf. I'll be starting Mystic Roses and Sock Maddness soon so I really don't want to start anything big. Well that's pretty much it. Oh I joined Facebook, like I need another time suck. But it's nice to "talk" to people I knew in real life.

No comments: