Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Clean Office and Some WIP

001 I've been needing to clean my office forever! It had turned in to a dumping gound wile I was preggos and after Lily came. I'm so happy to get my books off the ground and my sock yarn out so I can see it...It's mostly green and blue...I had no clue that was all I had...Those crazy skeins are ones Gooey dyed and I have no clue what to do with, they are so fugly I don't think I can make socks for her in them.....
002 My poor wheel is still a bit dusty...
003
004
005 Here is where I am on the Jaywalkers. OMG I'm loving this sock!!!
006 This is that little top/dress for Lily. I'm not real sure if it's going to work out...
007Here is the finished 5th clue on the shawl. After this one is finished I think I want to knit one from the new IK.

Crap Lily's fussing...

No comments: