Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wow I need to blog more...

I'm not sure what I do with my time anymore...No wait I lie, Lily takes up most of it! She's doing well, 13lbs now. She goes tomorrow to get another U/S on her hips and we'll find out how they are next Friday. She's getting better with the screaming, the kid just doens't like to sleep. When she's not about to burst she's smiling and laughing. Gotta say, she's pretty fucking cute!

Well I reopened my shop last week, only one skein of handspun sock in there. I knitted some stuff and listed it. Need to build the capital to start dying again and I just don't have the time to card or spin yet. Here's a couple of things in the shop....


008 Wrist warmers
004 Crocheted flower hair pins
001Owl Ipod Cozy

2 comments:

Batty said...

I love the owl iPod cozy! It's fabulous! I'm a sucker for owls. Not quite as much as I am for bats, but close.

ZantiMissKnit said...

That owl iPod cozy is adorable! Too bad my iPod is dead.

I hope you're doing well. I know what happened recently.