Monday, December 08, 2008

Where'd the time go?

Still around! Spawn turned a month old last week, wow it seems like I just had her! She's starting to get in the grove, she sleeps a ton still but she's up much more. She started smiling at her monkey on the bouncy seat... She's doing much better in the evenings! I'm so glad about this, I didn't know how much longer I could of taken it. Gooey was the PERFECT baby...I didn't think Spawn would be any different, wow was I wrong! I knew she was going to be trouble :)

Ok that's enough baby for now, well here's some pictures!
010 ahhh the cuteness!
004 Here she is with a sock...the other one is almost done!
009Her she is with the little hat I made her right after she come home!

I haven't had to much time to knit, but I'm getting a few things done. All x-mas gifts so I really can't show them here. Ok off to knit wile everyone is still asleep!

1 comment:

Batty said...

Wow, look at that smile! What an expressive little face, she's so alert and curious and happy... and about the size of a sock. Wow, that's little!