Monday, October 06, 2008

4 Days

Well 4 days of doing nothing was a good thing. Spawn isn't trying to get out anymore. Damn it kid make up your mind already! I'm feeling ok, i'd like to beable to breath again but other then that I'm all good. I still feel like we have a ton of stuff to get done, but really I think if she would show up today we'd be ok.

I've finished a felted basket to put Spawns toys in and am still working on Gooey's socks. I'd really like to get them done soon. I've stop working on MS4 and haven't started working on the HMS08, not because I don't want to...I just have this drive to get someother stuff done right now...

1 comment:

ali said...

I will try to get some pics up soon, and I will definately check out that site. I hope everything is going fabulously for you...let me know if there is anything you still need, chances are I have it. I NEED to get rid of all that stuff, but am having a hard time giving it up.

P.S. Thanks for inspiring me to knit! It's so very relaxing...