Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A blog post

oh oh oh I finished something!

Gooey's socks
Last weekend Gooey tried on her hand knit socks that I made her last year...none of them fit, she cried....so I made her these.....I have to make her a new pair of Gooey's in that same yarn as last year. I'm glad I still have tons left.

I've been working on MS4, I'm still on clue 1 (only 1 row to go) I've just wanted to get that pair of socks done. I can't wait to start on the 2nd clue! I've also signed up for the HMS08. Why I have no clue....it's not like I'm going to beable to get it done by the time Spawn is here. Her patterns are sooooo pretty!

I think Spawn is trying to break out early... I need to knit her a hat......OMFG I've got so much stuff to get done before she gets here...We still need to get tons of baby crap. My sister is having a Halloween baby shower for me on the 28th so that should help. I'll have to try to remember to get pictures, i think people are going to dress up too. We still have to get a light fixture and blinds for the windows. The crib needs to be put together oh and I need a mattress. I want to shampoo the carpets and clean the play room.....ahhhhhhh ok I'm going to stop now before i get myself all stressed out.

1 comment:

Valkryie Knit This said...

A Halloween baby shower? How fun is that!

Good luck! :)