Thursday, August 14, 2008

Spawn is still a Girl!

Yea! I had a doc appt today with and U/S. She a little over 3lbs and is head down (i'm hoping she stays that way!) My glucose and iron test came back fine. I was pretty sure the glucose would be fine...I wasn't so sure about the iron test, I really don't eat red meat...(I just don't like it much)

Oh I had a pretty sweet mail day. I won $160 worth of baby food from Earth's Best Organic I signed up for the Earth's Best Month of Baby Food Sweepstakes so I could get coupons in the mail and well I won! Yea!!!! I never win anything!

Well it's getting kinda cool her at night so I've started working on a little sweater for Gooey. I've finished the back and am about 1/2 done with the front. Oh and I finely got printer ink and have printed out the swatch for MS4....haven't knit it yet...but atleast it's printed!

Well that's all I got for now...I'll get the U/S pics scaned in one of these days...

2 comments:

Helen said...

When is your due date? My family is loaded with October birthdays.

Glad to hear you are doing well. Those extra iron pills can be nasty!!

merlinthecat said...

Oct 30th