Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm alive...

Nothing much going on right now...I closed down my other shop, I'm just not feeling it right now...but you will beable to find some of my goodies at here very soon. This is my friends shop, she has some neat stuff so you should check it out. I may or may not reopen the This and That shop...I don't know. But I can tell you the yarn will be back! I miss it already and have already started thinking about the reopening.

I have been working on a baby blanket for Spawn...No pics yet...I just lazy, sorry..I've been spending a little to much time playing with Plurk and cleaning the house...not sure whats up with that...

Gooey is going to be 5 on Sunday...I can't believe it! Wow.

Well that all I've got for you now!

1 comment:

ali said...

Happy early Birthday to gooey! I am back and less depressing this time!