Saturday, May 24, 2008

Knitting...

Here is the knitting post I told you about last week...Really I'm not sure what I do all week, I really should be able to blog more...

Up first we have a Montego Bay Scarf from the summer 07 IK. I'm using ArtYarns Royal Silk. I've had this yarn around for over a year, I got it CHEAP from Knithappens when they closed down their online store. I think I paid $11 a skein or something like that, as pretty as this yarn is I don't think I'd ever pay full price. Anyway I've tryed selling it and trading it and now I found a use for it.

Montego Bay Scarf
I really like how easy this pattern is! I don't know if I'll ever wear it...I mean I never go anywhere...I don't think I need silk to go to Wal-Mart....:)

Blue Bell and MBS

Here is a close up of the yarn (and a pair of earrings I made) OHHHHH SHINY!!!!! I love to just pet the scarf!!!


And now we have the man socks... well Sock
Man Sock

These are for DH for fathers day.....not like he should get anything...I got a match box car that Gooey lost for both my Birthday and Mothers day....NICE. Really I don't care...atleast Gooey picked out the match box car.


I'm only showing you these because I think they are super cool...
Maple...Bling for your ears

I love those colors together!!!!!

Well have a great holiday weekend! Till next time :)

1 comment:

adamgv said...

I love knitting! The only thing I have a problem with is fuzzies which cling to my garments. The best thing to use is a fabric shaver. The best one I know of is on the link.