Thursday, May 08, 2008

Cha-Cha Ring Bling

oh oh oh lookie what I made :)

Cha-Cha Ring Bling

And


Cha-Cha Ring Bling

They are so freakin cute I want to keep them!!!

I still haven't finished my BFL, it just needs to be plyed...I've been spending way to much time on the computer lately, so I'm not getting anything done....I have been working on the man sock...but that's pretty much it.

I got a super cool b-day gift from my friend Kath. She made me the coolest pair of earrings, got me a bath bomb from etsy that I've wanted for ever, a super cute vintage wall hanging of mushrooms, (I love me some shrooms) and a Michaels gift card. I should really take pictures of everything :) Tomorrow is my birthday...I'll be 31...wow I'm getting old hehehe I don't have anything planned for tomorrow, but I'm going out on Sat with my sister and Stephie to see a movie...I haven't been out to see a movie in YEARS!!! I think maybe before I had Gooey...I don't remember...

1 comment:

Batty said...

Oooh, I love the black and red one.

Happy (late) Birthday!