Monday, May 12, 2008

As The Tree Falls

We have a new saga here at Merlin's house. Yesterday wile we where out at the craft shore cashing in my gift card I got for my B-day (I got beady stuff) this happens....
As The Tree Falls
As The Tree Falls
As The Tree Falls
This is a picture of the coolest tree now on the ground...I loved this tree it was so neat looking and old, we're still not sure how it stayed alive so long. We have been losing bit of it here and there, and really it should have been taken out a long time ago. I guess it sounded like a car crash when it fell, I kinda sad I missed it. No one was hurt, it was super rainy and crappy out yesterday. It didn't hit any of Gooey's outdoor toys, so glad. Well I'll be spending my week taking care of the small stuff on our side, most of it fell next door. Yea for "act of God"! Next Sunday Dh will rent a couple of chain saws and get the big stuff taken care of. (Sunday is his only day off) He will be helping next door clean up too, cause it's the nice thing to do. I won't go over there, they have like 800 pit bulls and well I don't like pit bulls.... (really it's like 4 and a rot)

I had a much better Sat! Stephie and Woogie come over and we had a pizza party, I didn't feel like a movie and there was nothing I really wanted to see right now anyway... I got some super cool gifts, Stephie got me a mini food processor that I've wanted and a couple of shirts. Woogie got me a tank top, one of those Wallflower things from Bath and Body works and the refills and a tart burner thingie. All stuff I'd never buy for myself, very cool! Also I got 2 pairs of Old Navy flip flop from our friend Colleen. I need them sooo bad, mine our hit. Mia one of my cats likes to nibble on them...I'll be keeping these away from her!


Oh Steph, click here to sign up for Ravelry, you will so love it!

Well I better go get something to eat and get my ass outside to cut up some sticks...This is so going to suck!

No comments: