Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Keys To Charm Her

So I found my stash of vintage keys last night that I forgot I had and made this....The Keys To Charm Her
It's a charm bracelet. I you'd like to see more pics and find out what I used to make it you can click here It will take you to the shop listing.

I also make some more button bling

Button Clippies The Brown Set
This is a set of 4 button clips. I used 1940s vintage buttons.

I've also finished some yarn.
Handspun Falkland Sock Green Back
This was spun from Flawful Fibers Falkland Wool Top in Essence. I call the yarn Green Back. There is 3.9oz and 401 yard. It's sock yarn and in the shop.


I've started spinning some BFL in Gooey..I'm hoping to have it listed next week. I started a pair of man socks...I seem really good at starting things right now...I hope I can finish them all. I'm holding off on the baby knitting till I find out what Spawn is. ....Gooey's calling, it's time for lunch. I have more stuff to post later in the week....

No comments: